- COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
- NON-U.S. USERS
THE APP IS PROVIDED BY BREAKROOM VENTURES, LLC (“Breakroom Ventures”), ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS VENDORS IN THE UNITED STATES. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE TRANSFERRED AND MAINTAINED IN BREAKROOM VENTURES’ RECORDS IN THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU DO NOT CONSENT TO THIS TRANSFER, DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT BY USING THIS APP.
- CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE THE APP AFTER WE PROVIDE NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES AND THOSE CHANGES ARE MADE, YOU HAVE AGREED TO THE CHANGES.
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you access our App and Services, we collect and store certain information about you, including “personal information” Personal information is information that, alone or in combination with other information in our possession, could be used to personally identify you. More about the categories of personal information and other information we collect is described below.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Breakroom Ventures experience. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our App or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future buying for you, improving our product offerings, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites or Apps, we use “Cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Breakroom Ventures.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Breakroom Ventures.com on other website or Apps.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by Breakroom Ventures or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive confirmation when you open e-mail from Breakroom Ventures.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify us.
- Information from Other Sources: We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- IP ADDRESSES
Breakroom Ventures may log IP addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web. All IP addresses will be logged and time-stamped when you visit this App. IP addresses may be linked to Your Personal Information. We use IP addresses for systems administration purposes and to track the access to the App content to determine the number of visits.
- NON-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Breakroom Ventures may use permanent and/or temporary cookies to track the use of our App. “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your mobile device or on your computer’s hard drive. Our Cookies enable us to facilitate your access to our App, for example, by remembering your username, address, or other information about you.
Most web browsers and mobile devices automatically accept Cookies, but you can disable this function so that your browser or device will not accept Cookies. You may also delete Cookies. Please be aware that disabling or deleting Cookies may impact your use and enjoyment of our App. In addition, if you visit our App again after deleting a Cookie, a new Cookie may be created.
- De-Identified Aggregate Information
Breakroom Ventures may also aggregate information we collect by de-identifying identifiable information and combining it with other non-identifiable information to calculate and monitor the number and demographics of users of the App.
Account Governs Household Members
Please note that the members of your household are also subject to the provisions governing this account until you notify us otherwise.
- CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
We do not collect credit card information via the App or for payment for any products or services you may order from the App. Breakroom Ventures contracts with a third party service provider that complies with the payment card industry standards (PCI) to collect and process your credit card information. We do not store or maintain any credit card information.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as discussed below, we do not share Your Personal Information without your permission. We may maintain copies of Your Personal Information indefinitely, or delete certain information in whole or in part at our discretion.
Breakroom Ventures, our affiliates, and our vendors may use Your Personal Information to fulfill your specific requests, fill orders for products or services available via the App (“Products and Services”), and to send you purchase confirmation and other account-related information. We will also share this information as necessary to fill any order, such as by notifying you as to the fulfillment of your order and to confirm your shipping address.
In addition, Breakroom Ventures and its Affiliates may use Your Personal Information to tailor our advertisements to you, send you electronic messages or mail about new Products and Services, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests and events of interest. You can tell us you do not want to get this information from us by changing your account preferences, or by contacting us at: [email protected].
In addition, your name and address may be shared with marketers to bring you offers of interest.
We may share Your Personal Information with providers and those vendors making Products and Services available to you via the App. For example, when you ask a question of our providers, they may have access to prior questions and Your Personal Information to help them provide better answers. Or, if you express interest in certain Products and Services, our vendors may suggest others that may also be of interest. We may also use Your Personal Information to improve your experience of the App, to troubleshoot technical problems, and to serve static and dynamic advertising.
You may opt-out of receiving our electronic communications at any time by following the in-message instructions to be removed from our mailing list. Please note that removing yourself from our mailing list does not terminate your registration to use the App. Even if you remove yourself from our email list, we will still retain Your Personal Information in connection with your registration to use the App and you may still receive communications with respect to such usage. Opting out of marketing communications does not cancel your account.
- WHEN WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
VII. YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
The privacy choices you may have about your personal information are determined by applicable law and described below.
- Text Messages
- Breakroom Ventures can call you about any of its, or its Affiliates, products or services;
- Breakroom Ventures can call you to inquire about re-ordering any of its, or its Affiliates, products or services; or
iii. Breakroom Ventures can call you about any of its, or its Affiliates, new products or services.
In addition, by providing us with the number for your mobile device and opting in to receive such communications, you are expressly consenting to our collection of such information and providing us with your written consent to send text messages and electronic mail to your mobile device. Message and data charges may apply.
If you provide us with a telephone number and opt-in to be contacted by us, you may opt-out at any time.
- Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
You may stop us from sending Tracking Technologies to your browser by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you block all Tracking Technologies, our Services may not work properly. Please note you must separately opt in each browser and on each device that you use to visit the App.
VIII. HOW WE USE NON-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- THE WAY WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We strive to prevent unauthorized access, keep information accurate, and ensure correct use of Your Personal Information on the App. Your Personal Information in our systems is stored in an encrypted format to help prevent such unauthorized access.
HOWEVER, NO INFORMATION SENT OVER THE INTERNET OR ANY WIRELESS NETWORK CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE PERFECTLY SAFE. AS A RESULT, WHILE WE TRY TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU SEND TO US, AND YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE IS A SECURITY BREACH
In the event of a security breach, we will notify you to the extent required under the applicable state and federal laws.
- PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BY OTHER WEBAPPS
XII. FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18
Breakroom Ventures does not sell products for purchase by children. We may sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use this App only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian. For more information or if you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, please contact Breakroom Ventures at [email protected].
XIII. HANDLING OF ELECTRONIC RECORDS
In general, we will keep Your Personal Information collected through the App for at least 90 days. However, we will remove any of Your Personal Information that could be used to identify you when you close your account, when you ask, or as otherwise required by law.
We keep backup files as a protection against natural disasters, equipment failures, or other disruptions. Backup files protect you and us because they lower the risk of losing valuable information. Removing a record from our main files does not remove that record from any backup systems. It may take some time before all information in a backup record is completely erased. In the meantime, as long as backup records exist, they receive the same privacy and security protections as our other records.
If we give you a paper copy of an electronic record, the paper copy will be the controlling copy. Otherwise, you agree that the electronic record in our system will be the controlling copy.
XIV. UPDATING, CORRECTING OR REMOVING PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR CANCELING YOUR ACCOUNT
You can access, update, correct or remove Your Personal Information or cancel your account through your online account or by contacting Breakroom Ventures at [email protected] or calling 1-800_____________.
You may request a copy of Your Personal Information and a list of anyone we have shared Your Personal Information with.
- OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Breakroom Ventures, LLC
4280 North Campbell Avenue, Suite 200
Tucson, AZ 85718